When: Saturday, October 26, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Where: Miller Thompson LLP, Scotia Plaza 40 King Street West, Suite 5800
Additional Details: The FCCP and ACCLO are pleased to present the following speakers, discussing the following topics:
• Justice Steve Coroza – Superior Court of Justice – Comments from the Bench Regarding Professionalism and Reputation;
• Jeffrey Lem and Law Pro – avoiding claims;
• Michelle Cheung, Wennie Lee, Roslyn Tsao and Gerald Chan – How to question an expert;
• Dorinda Chiang – Estate Law; and
• Gregory Chang – Personal Injury Law.
• JusticeNet will also be setting up a table.
Cost: $20 per ticket.
Law students: Free (15 spots allotted for law school students – register now!)
If any law student wishes to assist with set up / greeting, please advise. Pre-registration required. Please contact Carol Suen email@example.com or by phone at 416-703-2402 ext 500 to register.