Join the Canadian Association of Black Lawyers (CABL), Canadian Hispanic Bar Association (CHBA), Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers - Ontario Chapter (FACL) and South Asian Bar Association - Toronto (SABA) for an evening of mentorship, idea sharing, networking and mingling. The purpose of the event is to provide NCA students with an opportunity to meet practicing lawyers and receive career advice. The panel is aimed at having candid conversations about career paths, overcoming challenges as NCA students, and exploring the interplay between the NCA process and diversity in the profession.
We’re pleased to welcome the following panelists:
- The Honourable Justice Suhail A.Q. Akhtar of the Superior Court of Justice
- Kanta Wadhwan, Past Counsel at Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Antonio Urdaneta, Associate at Schible Law
- Imdad Ali, Senior Legal Counsel at BMO Financial Group
- Melissa Chan, Associate Lawyer at Campisi LLP Personal Injury Lawyers
- Nandi Deterville, Lawyer
Spots are limited. Please sign up by May 4, 2018. If your plans change, please email Vivian Sy (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel your ticket.
Please register at the group registration: