FACL Ontario’s 14th annual conference will occur virtually on the Remo platform. To attend the conference and mixer, you will need:
- A free Remo account; and
- A desktop or laptop that has the latest operating system and browser version (Chrome is
preferred). Remo does not work on tablets.
Test your system here: https://geartest.remo.co/ (If you are using a VPN to access Remo, please read this: https://remo1.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/63000240970; other troubleshooting resources are available here:
To get the most out of the conference and mixer:
- Before the mixer, set up your Remo virtual business card (including adding your website and
- During the conference and mixer, turn on your camera and microphone. Then speak with
attendees at your table, and move freely to other tables to meet other attendees.
Early bird tickets are available below and will end at 11:59pm on Sunday, January 31, 2021.
When buying your ticket:
- Enter the email address you will open your free Remo account under. The conference and mixer are private events. Your access to them is based on the email address entered under “Attendee Info” after you placed your ticket in the ticket cart.
- NOTE: If you wish to buy more than one ticket, please purchase each ticket separately. The email address entered under “Attendee Info” will be used to access the private events. Approximately two days prior to the mixer, you will receive links to the private events. They will take you to the main conference room.
Member prices will be reflected after you log in. (Become a FACL Ontario member here: https://on.facl.ca/register/) For difficulties logging in, or if you have forgotten your password, please email email@example.com for assistance.
|Ticket Type||2021 Early Bird||2021 Regular|
|Private Practice (Non-Sole Practitioner)||$95.00||$115.00|
|Private Practice (Non-Sole Practitioner)||$165.00||$190.00|
Please note that the Event Schedule Below is subject to change.
|Private Practice (Non-Sole Practitioner) - Early Bird||$165|
|Government/Not-for-Profit/Sole Practitioner - Early Bird||$120|