The Economic Club of Canada is inviting FACL Ontario members to a panel event, The Case for Change: Is the Canadian Legal Profession Facing a Diversity Deficit?.
The event is on June 19, 2017, 11:30 – 1:45pm at the Hilton Toronto at 145 Richmond Street West in Toronto. Panelists will include:
- Charlene Theodore LL.B., Counsel Ontario English Catholic Teachers Association (OECTA) and Treasurer of the Ontario Bar Association and the Canadian Association of Black Lawyers
- Bindu Cudjoe, Deputy General Counsel & Chief Administrative Officer at BMO Financial Group
- Godyne Sibay, Managing Partner, Ontario Region, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Raj Anand, Partner, WeirFoulds, Bencher of the Law Society of Upper Canada
- PANEL MODERATOR: Julia Shin Doi, Ryerson’s General Counsel and Secretary of the Board of Governors, founding member of the Korean Canadian Lawyers Association and the Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers, co-founded the Roundtable of Diversity Association
For tickets, please go to the Economic Club of Canada’s event page.