The FACL Ottawa Committee’s mandate is to bring together the local Asian legal community, highlight Asian representation and excellence, and create programming that serves the needs of Asian legal professionals and law students in the Ottawa area.
We offer opportunities for Asian Canadian lawyers and law students in the Ottawa area to network and make connections. If you are a FACL member practicing or studying law in Ottawa or its surrounding areas, please join our mailing list, email us at email@example.com, or reach out directly to any of our committee members, below.
Mailing List: join here!
- Jennifer Ho (Co-Chair) - Kimberley A. Pegg, Barristers Professional Corporationl
- 613-894-2928, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Samantha Lo (Co-Chair) - Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- 416-367-7265, email@example.com
- Alice Mihailescu - Equilibrium Law
- 613-714-0188, firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Ang - Sharp Ang - Family Lawyers
- 613-794-0125, email@example.com
- David Lu - Davidson Houle Allen LLP
- 613-231-8253, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Chow - Gowling WLG
- 613-786-0111, email@example.com
- Melanie Sinn - Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
- 613-788-2223, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Victor Zhao - Gowling WLG
- 613-783-8979, email@example.com
1. Racialized Identity in the Legal Profession (February 2020)
2. FACL Ottawa Fall Student Mentorship Event (October 2020)
3. Asian Heritage Month Kick-Off Event 2020 (May 2020)