Date & Time: Thursday November 28, 2013, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p,m.
Location: Toronto Lawyers Association Lounge, 2nd Floor, 361 University Ave
Please join us for a Soiree to celebrate the diversity of the Toronto legal community and the establishment of the Roundtable of Diversity Associations.
This event will provide an opportunity for members of Toronto’s diverse legal community to come together to exchange ideas, contacts and to socialize in an informal and collegial atmosphere.
This gathering of your colleagues and Judges from the Court of Appeal, Superior Court of Justice, and Ontario Court of Justice is jointly sponsored by the following associations:
- Toronto Lawyers Association
- Arab Canadian Lawyers Association
- Association of Chinese Canadian Lawyers of Ontario
- Canadian Association of Black Lawyers
- Canadian Association of South Asian Lawyers
- Canadian Italian Advocates Organization
- Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers
- Hellenic Canadian Lawyers Association
- Hispanic Ontario Lawyers Association
- Iranian Canadian Lawyers Association
- Iranian Legal Professionals of Ontario
- Korean Canadian Lawyers Association
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Conference
- South Asian Bar Association
- Women’s Law Association of Ontario
Opening Remarks by The Hon. Mr. Justice Russell Juriansz, Court of Appeal for Ontario at 6:00 pm.
Justice Juriansz will be introduced by Mitzie Hunter, MPP
Hors d’oeuvres will be served. Registration is $25 (HST included). Pre-payment is required.
To register for the event, please CLICK HERE for the Toronto Lawyers Association Events webpage.
To view the flyer for this event, please CLICK HERE.